Saturday, November 29, 2014

Great Deal on Sonos Home Automation Speakers

Through December 27th, Amazon is offering great deals on Sonos speakers with additional Amazon credit with purchases. Sonos speakers are compatible with SmartThings and allow you to do text-to-speech and play sounds to coincide with events such as motion. I am putting together a Christmas project involving a Sonos.

I am sold on the Sonos Play:1, but the soundbar looks awesome with a $50 Amazon credit included. I am also intrigued by the highly reviewed Sonos Connect which allows you to integrate with an existing home stereo system.

Ultimately, I would love to connect to my existing Onkyo system through an app. However, I am more excited about giving my SmartThings hub a voice.

Don't forget to sign up for Amazon Prime to get free 2-day shipping!


-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment